Monday 8 August 2011

How Hypnotherapy can help Insomnia indirectly - recent testimonal I have received.

I am 50 years old and over the last 15 years a number of personal problems led me to develop depression, anxiety and an aversion to eating healthy food in favour of constantly snacking on junk foods. Various medications and alternative therapies proved ineffective and I was not cynical but very downhearted when I first met Cheryl, my approach was 'more in hope than expectation'. The first 1 hour session with Cheryl proved far more effective than I could have dreamed. I immediately threw out every piece of junk food in the house and replaced it with healthy alternatives. The second session was even more effective and after 6 years of struggling with increasingly severe insomnia, I started to sleep well again, now that problem wasn't even on the agenda! All I can say is I wish I'd met Cheryl years ago and I would have no hesitation in recommending her services to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment